Keep up-to-date with the latest news, events and activities at Maidstone Tennis Academy.
Welcome to MTA - The only indoor tennis centre in Maidstone
Maidstone Tennis Academy have a proven track record of producing players who love the game, fitness, who enjoy competing and become Club, County and National Champions.
Why train with MTA?
1. Because we make learning FUN! We understand that to get the best of juniors and adults training has to be enjoyable, that's why we make sure we fill the courts full of similarly minded players who train hard but essentially, also have a smile on their faces whilst doing so.
2. We PLACE players carefully in to squads based on specific elements and criteria; standard, age, ambition, personality and ATTITUDE, we really treat each player as an individual even though players are training in squads.
3. Our ATMOSPHERE and location for training is what makes us different and hopefully one of the best training locations in the country. A combination of fun, intensity, self challenge and strong work ethic is what we strive for and based on players, parents feedback, this is what makes MTA work. We strive to make MTA feel like HOME.
4. We get RESULTS! Whether just starting out and needing a solid foundation in the game or preparing for the junior/adult County or National Championship , MTA can support all levels of tennis... we have the TRACK RECORD.
5. MTA have a proven track record for INSPIRING ALL who go on court, aiding young and old to love the challenges the "game" throws at us and enjoy getting fit in all our fitness sessions. Producing club, county and national champions.
The Maidstone Tennis academy provides a great structure and I know that the information and knowledge that is passed on from Adrian and the team is invaluable. Naomi Cavaday, highest World ranking 174
Junior Development Programme
Junior Recreational Tennis (4 - 18 yrs)
This programme is for children trying out tennis for the 1st time through to occasional players who want some help and guidance with their play. Players play once or twice per week, compete occasionally and enjoy the game. Sessions run all year round, taken by our professional coaches, groups are structured and players are put into appropriate age and ability groups, with the opportunity to move up groups as they progress. Read more >
Junior Academy Programme
Junior Performance Tennis (6 yrs on)
Academy players take a more serious approach to improving their tennis. Playing a minimum of 3 times per week in squads as well as individual lessons and fitness training.
Ideally entering at least one appropriate tournament per month, tournament scheduling and visits are a part of this programme.
Players get the opportunity to play for their club and great friendships are formed as players spend so much time together. Read more >
Junior Try Out Sessions
We have availability in a number of groups, from beginners through to more advanced players.
Bring your child along to one of our junior try out sessions, we will assess and put your child into the correct group for his or her ability. Read more >
Holiday Tennis Camps
Designed for all juniors from young players looking to develop skills to those trying tennis for the first time.
These sessions offer a variety of activities ranging from professional coaching to friendly competition. Juniors will work hard, make new friends and have lots of fun! Read more >
MTA is a big part of our family life and we cannot recommend them highly enough. The Fryer family, MTA tennis players